Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: November 4, 2021
Sharing Your Content
We encourage you to provide feedback to improve the site; however, we may use that information without obligation to compensate you for it.
Safety and Security
You agree to not:
- post unauthorized commercial communications (i.e. spam)
- collect users’ content
- access Hootsy via automation tools
- upload viruses or malicious software
- harass or bully other users
- post content that is pornographic or hateful
- do anything that would be unlawful or malicious
- login using another user’s account or to solicit account information from users
- transfer your account to anyone
- share your login password
- provide false personal information
- request sensitive information from users interacting with your assistant like passwords or financial data
- create an account for anyone other than yourself (unless you received explicit permission from that person)
- use Hootsy if you are under 16 years of age
- submit account information that is trademarked and you are not the owner of the trademark
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the payment process, or fees owed to Hootsy;
- download and aggregate listings from our website for display with listings from other websites without our express written permission, "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- encourage misuse of these terms
Termination and Removal of Content
We have the right to remove any content that we believe does not comply with these terms and conditions, infringes on someone else’s copyright or trademark, or is in anyway not beneficial to the Hootsy user community.
We have the right to stop providing all or part of Hootsy to you if we believe you in any way violate the spirit of the terms and conditions set herein.
We do not give your content or information to advertisers.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within Hootsy on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Third Party Services
Hootsy uses third party services to handle voice interactions and payments. Hootsy does not warrant the operation of these 3rd party services and assumes no liability on their behalf. Any Hootsy user using these services assumes all liability associated with their use.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and Hootsy should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Client”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to an individual who visits or uses the website. “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Hootsy. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. “Seller” means a User that offers and provides services or identifies as a Seller through the Website. “Seller Services” means all services provided by Sellers. “Buyer” means a User that investigates and purchases Seller Services or items from Sellers or identifies a Seller through the Website. “User Contract” means : (1) this User Agreement; (2) any other contractual provisions accepted by both the Seller and Buyer uploaded to the Website, to the extent not inconsistent with the User Agreement; and (3) the Task or Job terms as awarded and accepted on the Website, to the extent not inconsistent with the User Agreement.These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the full Terms and Conditions contained herein.